Your yacht will depart from a marina in South Beach or Downtown Miami, the exact location of your departure dock and any pertinent directions will be provided in your Booking Confirmation email.
Federal Coast Guard Regulations state that when chartering a private yacht, you are only allowed yourself plus 12 guests, that number cannot be exceeded at any time while cruising, anchored, or tied to a dock or another yacht. If you have a group larger than 13 and being aboard the same vessel is a must, you will have to book a vessel with a certificate of inspection ( COI ) to exceed the 13 guest rule, please contact us for these options.
If your desired time slot is not available please contact us at +1(305) 749-9983 and we will do our best to accommodate your specific needs.
Yes, the booking credit card and matching persons ID card is needed on hand at the time of your charter before boarding.
The credit or debit card on file is used to furnish payment for your final balance prior to your departure. If there is no credit card on file then cash, or other form of payment which was previously agreed upon is due before the departure time.
Yes, you are welcome to bring any additional food and beverage options onboard for your charter. We do not allow red wine or other staining beverages onboard. We have catering options available for special occasions upon request, please contact us for any special request at +1(305) 749-9983.
Feel free to bring items you would need for cruise. These may include extra clothing, snacks, personal items and anything else needed and allowed on the yacht.
Your Captain and crew will ensure your cruise takes you to all of the best Miami has to offer in the time allotted. Depending on the length of the cruise some local attractions we visit include :
Monument Island, The Miami River, Downtown Miami Skyline Cruise, Marine Stadium Water Sports Arena and Star Island’s Celebrity Homes Tour to name a few
Nixon Sandbar and the Homes of Stiltsville and beyond are some options on charters over 4 hours
We offer day charter hazardous weather cancellation refunds and yacht charter rescheduling free of charge when hazardous weather conditions are present at time of charter. Hazard weather conditions include severe storms of a lasting duration, named storms, excessive winds and marine advisories.
- Licensed Captain And Crew
- Local Cruising Fuel
- Ice, Water, And Soda
- Amazing Sound System To Plug Into
- Jet Ski, Sea Bobs, Rafts Are All Available Please Contact Us For Any Special Request
Absolutely. Please contact us for availability. We sometimes work with vendors that will bring jet skis, flyboards, water jet packs and even a wake board boat for water skiing, tubing or wake boarding. There is an additional fee for the some of these activities that you pay the vendor directly. We can add these activities on to any yacht charter for you. We recommend contacting us directly at least 48hrs prior to your charter departure day for planning.
Per florida law, to drive a jet ski, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 is required to either have successfully completed a national association of state boating law administrators (nasbla) approved boating education course or have passed a course equivalency or temporary certificate examination and have in their possession a boating education id (https://myfwc.com/boating/regulations)
- Tipping is not included in your Yacht Charter base price. The industry standard is normally 15-20% of the charters base price, gratuities are not taxed.
- Florida sales tax of 7% is not included in the yacht charter base price
- If being picked up at an alternate location harbor fees may apply.
Our Yacht’s floorings and decks are very sensitive, shoes are not to be worn when onboard any boat
Items Not Allowed On The Yacht:
- Pets are not allowed onboard due to allergy concerns of future clientele
- No glitter or confetti is allowed on the Yacht
- Self Tanning Oils or “Bronzers” are not allowed onboard as they stain and are absorbed into yacht upholstery.
- Avoid wearing denim or clothes made with jeans materials as the dyes used can be absorbed into the yacht upholstery when wet.
- Red wine and other staining beverages should not be used on the yacht as they will stain the interior and upholstery of the yacht if spilt
- BBQ equipment, Shisha, and Hookahs are examples of items we do not allow since they run off open flame, coals, gas, propane.
You may cancel up to 24 hours prior to your charter. Written notice is required (email is acceptable). If you cancel prior to 24 hours before your charter departure time, your deposit will be returned. If canceled less than 24hrs prior to your departure time, your deposit is non refundable. If canceled less than 24hrs from your charter departure time, total charter fee will be charged and is non refundable unless certain conditions apply per your agreement.
If there are no other reservations or bookings and you would like to move your reservation to another one of our yachts we offer that service complimentary for our clients. Certain conditions apply and we require 48 hours advance notice to modify any reservation